Turn what you take for granted into a rewarding career
Welcome House is a residential and community service provider to adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD). We work with individuals with disabilities to ensure they lead fulfilling and independent lives. However, we could not do it without the passion and integrity of our employees.
We seek to hire highly trained, caring and compassionate staff members. Welcome House makes every effort to match skills and attributes of staff with the needs of clients. Each staff person is interviewed and an extensive background check is completed. The background check includes criminal background check; drug testing; driving record; and work and personal references.
Our Menu of Benefits Include:
- Professional Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Full and Part-time positions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Insurance Benefit Plans
- 403(B) Retirement Plan
- Agency Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Time
- Employment Assistance Program
- Partnerships (or Relationships, whichever you like) with The Ohio Educational Credit Union and PNC Bank
Call for more information today at 440-356-2330 for more details on how you can help others help themselves.